Are you looking for an exciting technology career? Cheap Geek could be the answer!
We are currently looking for:
- Casual Contract Technicians
- Part-Time Technicians
- Full-Time Technicians
What Cheap Geek Offers
The positions available have the following features:
- Flexible work hours. Technicians can select what times they are available on our online calendar.
- Paid training. Successful applicants will accompany a senior Cheap Geek tech to learn our procedures. Applicants will be paid for each job they attend while training.
- Once trained, the applicant will be scheduled for their jobs and paid a percentage of each job.
- The position offers the chance to learn from industry experts and support is given to obtain industry certifications. (i.e., MCP)
- Support from experienced field technicians.
- Supply of all required tools and parts.
What You Should Have
Applicant should have the following:
- Friendly, calm and helpful personality.
- QLD drivers license and a reliable vehicle.
- A very sound knowledge of Windows and or Mac operating systems.
- The ability to troubleshot a variety of technical problems familiar to home and small business users.
- 5 – 30 hours per week available for jobs. Weekend work is also available.
Common Jobs, You Will Encounter
- Reinstallation of operating system and programs.
- Malware removal. (We will train you on the best practice)
- Printer and scanner issues.
- Computer hardware issues.
- Internet and Wifi issues.
To Apply: email your CV to email@example.com